I have a Lite-On 20x EZ-DUB DVD burner. anyone know how to burn movies with blocks on them? - lite on external dvd burner
I have an external DVD burner. (Lite-On DX-20A4PU EZ-DUB 20x DVD ± RW / RAM). It's really easy to use while I am a DVD recording, which has already burned. Whenever I try to put a DVD retail, said it was a mistake and not saved.
Who are these DVD burners and know-how to burn the errors, then the movies?
Lite On External Dvd Burner I Have A Lite-On 20x EZ-DUB DVD Burner. Anyone Know How To Burn Movies With Blocks On Them?
12:04 PM
4 comments:
I would recommend you download ConvertXtoDVD. Just for you after a year, at the window, never had a problem!
Convert your video files into readable format to burn all DVD players, DVD, then automatically to DVD!
It is easy to use, fast and works very well for me .. Let's try, then love you
1. VSO ConvertXtoDVD from the official website to download here:
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/?ap=regnow&aid=56510
You can convert any video file .. AVI, DivX, XviD, MOV, MKV, FLV, YouTube, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG, NSV, DVR-MS, TiVo, TS, IFO, VOB, ASF, WMV, RealMedia, RM, RMVB, OGM,
2. Process to add or drag-and-drop video files as the DVD can
3. Insert the blank DVD
4. Click "Convert"
5. Fun, to see those video files on your DVD player! =)
ConvertXtoDVD is a lot of extra nice features too
For example, you can create your own DVD menu or auto to generate, add subtitles, auto-burn to DVD or save your conversion.
You can also find more software:
http://search.yahoo.com/
http://www.google.com
I personally use DVD Decrypter to decrypt and DVD Shrink exit just before the start, subtitles, languages, and burning.
I personally use DVD Decrypter to decrypt and DVD Shrink exit just before the start, subtitles, languages, and burning.
I personally use DVD Decrypter to decrypt and DVD Shrink exit just before the start, subtitles, languages, and burning.
Post a Comment