I am looking for a recipe for cinnamon grunge? - primitive grunge recipe
It is painted a mixture of cinnamon used in primitive boats
Primitive Grunge Recipe I Am Looking For A Recipe For Cinnamon Grunge?
11:54 PM
I am looking for a recipe for cinnamon grunge? - primitive grunge recipe
It is painted a mixture of cinnamon used in primitive boats
2 comments:
I'm probably not the answer to that because I was not with this art. But I was curious and not in search of cinnamon grunge primitive crafts. It is interesting. But from what I can learn, seems to be related to visible. That's what I found. I hope you in the right direction.
http://reviews.ebay.com/That-Extreme-Pri ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ...
Here is a page with a few ideas. Basically, they want to do is to dilute Elmer's glue and use a mixture of spices, coffee, cloves, etc. You can use the RUB Elmers and brush / sprinkle on your spice mixture and repeat if desired.
http://www.americanprim.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment